New photography competition promises life-changing, career making, mind-bending exposure. Enter and prepare for liftoff.
Humble Arts Foundation is delighted to partner with some of the world's most influential influencers and career changing career changers to announce our next open call:
The Best Emerging Photographer in the World. Period.
We've curated a diverse jury of some of the world's most powerful influencers and educators in and out of the photographic landscape. The potential for their seasoned gaze to fall upon your work, even for a second or two, is an invaluable, lifetime opportunity.
Jurors may include:
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Peter Lik
- Betsy DeVos
- John Szarkowski (in absentia)
- Shealah Craighead (official Whitehouse photographer as of April 1st, 2018)
- Chuck Close
- Karen Pence (art therapy champion)
- Charles and/or David Koch
- William Eggleston's piano
Prizes may include:
- A month-long takeover of Humble's Instagram
- $25 Facebook ads gift card to help promote your photography page
- 5-minute portfolio review via Skype with one of the jurors* listed above
- One night pop-up exhibition at the Starbucks of your choice*
- If Jerry Saltz happens to be getting a coffee at the Starbucks mentioned above, he might review your work
- Full refund of the submission fee
- A FREE opportunity to submit to our next open call (after the $40 processing fee)
- Your name tagged on that fountain outside the Metropolitan Museum of Art that the Koch brothers own.
The theme is open-ended. We want to see your best work.
Remember, only one photographer will be crowned the "Best Emerging Photographer in the World" so make your submission count!
Submission fees and details:
Single Image: $500
Series of 5 Images: $2,000 (save $500!)
Entire Portfolio (up to 6 images): $3,500
To submit, email your bank details and high resolution, print-ready files to email@example.com
Deadline: April 8th, 2018
The Fine Print: